Built for women who build the world.
Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 8’’ work boot is built for a woman’s foot. A lugged outsole and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane stand up to the variables of the jobsite.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Built on a women’s specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8″ Height) provides stability and helps “catch or lock” the foot in place
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEd: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
CARE: KEEN Utility carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.