The Legacy Boot is available in Black for the very first time! XTRATUF’s Women’s Legacy Boot offers flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives and contaminants. This updated version includes an interior Groovy Grayling Print provided by Fishe Wear, an Anchorage, Alaska based company whose mission is to create comfortable, functional, and fashionable fish-inspired apparel and gear for women. 100% Waterproof. Triple-Dipped Shells for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection. Hand-Layered Construction Adds Flex and Strength at Critical Stress Points. Dual Outside and Inside Logos.
- These boots lock water from entering to make them preferable for wet areas
- Groovy grayling print creates a stylish look
- These flexible boots offer added support to your feet.
- Slip-resistant, non-marking outsole for the Best Traction on Wet Surfaces.
- Acid Chemical Resistant.
- Designed for a women’s fit.
- Shaft circumference: 11 inches (size 7).
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Over 50 years ago, a boot arrived in Alaska, as RUGGED AND REAL as the people who live and work there. Like Alaska’s people, those boots did their job no matter what the conditions. Now an Alaskan icon, the Legacy Boot is 100% WATERPROOF, FLEXIBLE, AND DURABLE—made to keep you dry, stable and always working comfortably. Featuring a non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole, they’re as RELIABLE AND TOUGH as it gets.