For ladies who’ve never met a trailhead they didn’t like, there’s the Sapphire Low, fashion-conscious and designed around a women’s last for a fit sculpted specifically for female feet. The midsole is calibrated to the female body, creating the right amount of support without the added bulk. The superior comfort and fit of the Oboz signature O FIT Insole™ combined with technical features like a tuned EVA midsole for soft cushioning and TPU chassis for stability and protection, make this shoe equally comfortable outdoors as it is in your everyday life..
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Waterproof: Three core components make up Oboz’s B-DRY waterproof system starting with their proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while their textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather; Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Midsole: Dual density EVA; TPU chassis; EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring.
- Outsole: Swiftcurrent — A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Weight: W’s 7 (1/2 pr.): 12.3 oz / 350 g
O FIT Insole™: Oboz proprietary insole is what Oboz is known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
At Oboz, they plant a tree for every pair sold, they run their office on windpower, and they donate shoes. All without tie-dye.