For harsh winter weather, you can trust Kamik’s Momentum2 warm winter boots, featuring a waterproof upper and seam-sealed waterproof construction. The 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation and adjustable bungee laces let you achieve a snug, warm fit fast. The moisture-wicking faux-fur lining and cushion-like removable insoles keep your feet comfortable as you play with the kids.
• Height: 11.5 inches
• Weight: 2.44 lbs per pair
• Temperature rated: -40°F
• Waterproof nylon upper with faux fur cuff
• 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and moisture wicking faux shearling lining
• Adjustable bungee lacing system
• Removable Kamik comfort EVA insole with antibacterial treatment
• Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell outsole
• Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
• ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole
INSULATED: Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
WATERPROOF: Kamik’s Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.