Comfy, toasty feet are practically guaranteed in Kamik’s Snovalley2 warm winter boots, featuring 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation and cushion-like removable insoles. The waterproof upper and seam-sealed waterproof construction ensure dry feet, even when shoveling on the wettest winter mornings. Plus, they have excellent grip so you won’t slip on your way to the car.
• Waterproof nylon upper with suede overlays and faux shearling cuff
• 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and moisture wicking lining
• D-ring lacing system
• Removable Kamik comfort EVA insole with antibacterial treatment
• Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
• Heel counter lug for easy removal and snowshoe strap retention
• ICEKISS dual-density synthetic rubber outsole
• Height: 12.5 inches
• Weight: 2.89 per pair
• Temperature rated: -40°F
INSULATION: Keep warm in frosty weather with 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, providing 1.5 times the warmth of down. Perfect for cool conditions or high activity levels.
WATERPROOF: Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.