Defend your feet against the snowiest of conditions with Kamik’s Greenbay4 winter boots for men. Say yes to taking the kids out for a play in the deep snow or sledding on slushy terrain. You’ll know your feet will stay dry and on the ground, thanks to the lightweight and waterproof RubberHe bottoms.
- Height: 15 inches
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
- 8-mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content) and moisture wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot velcro strap
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- PRIME lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
INSULATED: Keep your toes toasty with Kamik’s Thermal Guard liner. The two-layer system wicks moisture away and locks in body heat for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. It’s made in Canada from 100% recycled material, so it warms your heart too.
WATERPROOF: With their lightweight waterproof soles, these boots provide a great barrier between your feet and snow or water. Stay dry no matter what it does outside.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Kamik spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it’s 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it’s light on nature too.
MADE IN THE USA: Built to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
Kamik boots were born in Canada, where harsh weather is a way of life. Sturdy, dependable footwear like Kamik boots are necessities when Northern Lights dance across the snow pack and winter winds blow.