Often imitated but never equaled, the original Sorel boot features a nubuck leather upper with waterproof construction, seam-sealing and a removable ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot for warmth, comfort and protection in cold and wet winter weather.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot with Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug.
- SHELL: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber.
- OUTSOLE: SOREL AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole.
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 9 in.
- Heel Height: 1 in.
- Weight: 37 oz / 1048 g.
- Measurements based on size 6.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it’s inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators.