Lightweight, breathable, and ready for warm days. KEEN’s quest to create the best hiking shoe for women inspired Terradora Ethos—a warm-weather version of their TrailFit hiking shoe with all-terrain versatility.
- Synthetic leather overlays
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman’s foot
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- 4-mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Woman’s specific fit
CARE: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
It takes a lot of energy and enthusiasm to innovate, produce and market products that offer such positive differences. KEEN does the kind of work that adds up to something special, something bigger.