This luxurious take on a winter sneaker-boot features embossed leather uppers and loden-style synthetic trim. The thicker midsole adds extra protection from the elements. Inner side zip allows for quick and easy on/off. Durably waterproof/breathable. Made on a women’s-specific last.
- Upper Material: Split Grain Leather, Nubuck, Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Insole: Insulate Pro Footbed
- Insulation: Panda® Polyester
- Construction: Slip Lasted – Injected PU Midsole
- Lacing Hardware: Eyelets
- Additional Hardware: Side Zipper
- Sole: LOWA Sneaker Winter II
- Midsole: DynaPU®
- Monowrap Frame®: Fit Frame®
- Country of Origin: Slovakia
For 90+ years, Lowa Boots have been acclaimed as the finest outdoor boots in the world by climbers, mountaineers, hikers, the media and certified quality testers. Lowa’s attention to every detail in design and European manufacturing has earned their reputation for building the world’s most comfortable and durable boots since 1923.