With a classic design and hardworking components, the new Danner Crafter series is the model of tradition. Behind the classic oiled Nubuck leather is a work boot that must be worn to be believed. Featuring the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS), the Crafter delivers best-in-class durability, support and cushioning. Built with a wider toe box for a more comfortable, responsive fit, and a patent-pending footbed that combines underfoot channels and venting for maximum airflow. The waterproof Danner Dry liner keeps feet dry while the oil- and slip-resistant outsole keeps you on your feet. Working overtime has never felt so comfortable.
- All-new Danner® Comfort System (DCS) delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Durable, waterproof, oiled Nubuck leather upper
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed for cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow
- Airthotic® heel clip for additional support
- Danner® Crafter outsole with a 90° heel and oil-and-slip resistant traction
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F213-11 M 1/75 C/75 standards
- Fiberglass shank
- 56 oz.
- 6” height
- Made in USA with imported components
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.