Finally there’s a women’s boot that works as hard as you do. The Detroit women’s collection has what it takes to stand up to a long day’s work. Steel toes, lightweight construction, hiker styling and superior comfort make these a safe bet at the construction site, on the roadside, or in the factory. Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Women’s specific last for better comfort and fit
CARE FOR WATER RESISTANT LEATHER: KEEN Utility has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day-to-day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.