Humans are stubborn creatures. We live in places that are practically uninhabitable, with unpredictable and unpleasant weather. You can’t change the climate, but you can defeat it with these Timberland PRO Men’s 89635 Boondock EH Brown Insulated Waterproof Boots. These EH boots were made using Timberland PRO’s PowerFit Comfort System and are backed by a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee.
These insulated boots are stylish and detailed with visible white stitches, but they’re made to survive the toughest environments. Black, molded rubber toe protectors guard against scuffs and marks that may be made on these anti-fatigue boots. The brown, waterproof leather is softly flexible and comfortable around feet, with fingergrip pull-ons and a full lacing system. Tough top hardware keeps the laces in place.
- Soft, padded top collars create a cushioning fit around your feet.
- Non-metallic, lightweight fiberglass shanks keep your arches supported and lifted.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds in these PowerFit boots cushions and comforts your feet through every stride.
- The shock-resistant polyurethane softens your steps.
- The TPU outsoles are made in dual-density construction, too. They’re attached firmly with Goodyear welt stitching, so they can be replaced if needed.
- The slip-resistant soles are built on a roomy Titan last, with deep lugs that give you traction even on muddy terrain.
- They’re abrasion- and oil-resistant and ready to work.
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.