An expansion on KEEN’s American Built collection, built out of their Portland, Oregon factory, the Braddock Mid AL WP features a KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and a hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone barrier, allowing moisture out but never in. Built for comfort, the boot features a proprietary direct-inject PU midsole construction, improving durability and longevity to a midsole that doesn’t compact over time. An oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole adds additional support for shoveling and going up and down ladders. The Braddock meets Mark II Slip-standards providing superior traction and sure footing. The unique KEEN Utility asymmetrical steel toes provide ASTM-rated protection against impact and crush accidents while providing a roomier toe box and maximum comfort through the contoured toecaps.
- American Built
- Direct attach outsole for superior bonding
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
CARE FOR WATERPROOF LEATHER: Keen has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.