This waterproof work boot is just as comfortable as it is tough. Asymmetrical steel toes improve the fit, and a full-length stability plate adds support. Reflective webbing and a slip-resistant sole amp up the safety factor when you’re working outside. Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
- 90-degree heel
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
CARE FOR WATERPROOF LEATHER: KEEN Utility has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day-to-day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.
KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. They understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of their customers. They gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland, Oregon.