Designed for a woman’s foot and built with an energy-returning KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole, ESD-rated outsole, easy-on/easy-off laceless design, breathable mesh upper, and lightweight carbon-fiber toes, this work sneaker helps protect what you’re working on while also accelerating work/life transitions.
Oil- And Slip-Resistant
WEIGHT13.69oz / 388g
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Built around a woman’s biomechanics and foot structure
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) or Super-Static Dissipative (SD+) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 SD 35 standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards