SW064 – SmartWool’s ultra light cushioned PhD® Running Light Micro is the perfect running sock for mild weather and shorter distances. Thanks to ReliaWool™ Technology in high density impact zones, these socks are sure to outrun your running shoes.
- New 4 Degree Elite™ Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool™ Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1×1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- 1.75″ overall height
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 71% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 2% Elastane
4-Degree™ Elite Fit System: Bi-elastic fit bands provide faster flex and recovery throughout the foot.
ReliaWool™ Technology: Patented durability construction to go more miles than your shoes.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Turn inside out before washing.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleach damages the natural wool fiber.
- Tumble Dry Low. Lay flat or line dry for best appearance.
- Do Not Iron. Who will argue with that?
- Do Not Dry Clean. You can care for this all on your own!
What you get from SmartWool isn’t just a product; it’s the ability to do more of what you love, in extraordinary comfort. SmartWool combines high-performance Merino with state-of-the-art technology to create products that power you through your great adventures and keep you comfortable all along the way. Go far. Feel good™