No one ever said hiking socks need to be rough, so why not slip on some softness for your next trek? Wigwam’s Merino/Silk Hiker is a heavyweight sock knit for superior warmth and comfort, and is ideal for any expedition you undertake.
- Heavy Weight
- Merino Wool and Silk
- Luxury of Silk
- Full Cushion
- Ultra Soft
61% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 10% Silk, 1% Spandex
- Adult MD (5-10) = Men’s 5 – 9 -1/2 / Women’s 6-10)
- Adult LG (11-13) = Men’s 9 – 12 / Women’s 10 – 13
- Adult XL (13-15) = Men’s 12 – 15
CARE: A little bit of care can keep your Wigwam socks performing well for years.
- For best results turn socks inside out before washing. Wash in warm water and tumble dry on low heat.
- Maximum water temp is 120° F / 50° C
- Do not bleach
- Use normal cycle setting, set dryer at low heat
Today’s active outdoor lifestyle consumers seek products offering both performance and style. This simple fact provides the foundation for Wigwam’s 2016 line, serving as the major driver for the 111-year old family owned brand’s design and production process. Made in U.S.A. Wigwam manufacturing facility is state of the art and getting more “green” all of the time. Wigwam supports wool producers in this country by sourcing their wool almost exclusively from American yarn spinners who buy from American wool growers. And Wigwam supports domestic yarn spinners whenever possible and work with them to get the best quality natural and manmade fibers and yarn for all of their products, as well as recycle whenever possible.