These lightweight, cushioned Red Heel® socks offer a personalized fit and stand up to your everyday adventures with a dash of nostalgia. A cushioned sole and Fox River’s URfit® System add comfort and support to your every step. With a reinforced toe and heel you’ll be sure to get more miles out of these socks.
- Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex compression arch adds support and won’t sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- Fox River’s contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
- Smooth, flat toe seam doesn’t rub or irritate during wear. Plus, Fox River’s smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
- Cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates while flat knit leg and top of foot provide all day comfort.
- Trademarked Red Heel® design provides iconic styling known only to genuine Original Rockford Red Heel® products.
- Made in the USA of US and imported yarns.
CONTENT: 37% Merino wool, 37% acrylic, 24% nylon, 2% spandex
MERINO WOOL: A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool such as thermoregulation, breathability and odor control. It’s also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
URFit™ System: Fox River’s URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
CARE: Machine wash warm, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fox River Mills, Inc. was founded in Appleton, Wisconsin, in 1900 and got its name from its location in the Fox River Valley. Their commitment to meet and exceed consumers’ expectations continues today. NASA has even certified four of their styles for use in the space program. Trust Fox River’s continued dedication to quality and innovation.