The Via Ferrata Jr. provides a base camp of features for lasting durability, comfort and a high-performance fit. Built to be comfortable even under the harshest conditions.
CONTENT: 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Darn Tough’s backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. They ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that Darn Tough designs, tests and manufactures their socks. “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Made in Vermont, USA.