The Yeti, believe in the legend. This burly, beast of an all-mountain performance sock smooths the ride with the perfect amount of cushioning along the bottom of the foot.. Still made in Vermont.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough’s unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
CONTENT: 68% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
CARE: To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks:
- Machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
Why does Darn Tough make the most undeniably comfortable, durable and best fitting ski and ride socks on the planet? Because Vermont’s brutal winters demand it. They’ve forged the ultimate all mountain sock that stands up to the wild and varying conditions we face skiing and riding every day. Darn Tough’s Vertical line delivers warmth on the most bone chilling days and breathability when the spring sun shines. Designed to integrate seamlessly with your boots, Darn Tough socks lay down a performance fit that flexes with every turn and delivers comfort from first chair to last.