Danner borrowed the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from their hiking boots to engineer this work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work, but for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4.5″ height
- 46 oz
A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.