Reminiscent of the original 6-Inch Timberland® boot but packed with even more features to ensure that you’ll be safe and comfortable at the work site, the Timberland PRO® 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe is a rugged boot that will keep you going, even during long shifts. This durable leather boot features 200 grams of insulation for warmth, an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction, and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. They’ve treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort footbed with antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rugged rubber lugs for durable traction
Timberland is committed to “Doing Well and Doing Good” by delivering world-class products, making a difference in the world community and creating value for consumers around the world.