The Gränsfors Outdoor Axe with Collar Guard was developed with the help of a survival expert (Lars Fält), and is ideal for those who want to use an axe in different ways when out and about in the countryside.
- The Gränsfors Outdoor Axe is a very versatile tool: Although it is light, it can be used to fell a tree, thanks to its relatively long handle and heavy, elongated head.
- The axe is also excellent for limbing a tree.
- The handle has a protective steel collar near the head so that the axe can be used for light wood splitting tasks.
- It can also be used as a large knife.
- Length with handle: 14.5″
- Weight: l lb.
- Vegetable-tanned leather sheath included.
Gränsfors Bruk has committed over 100 years to manufacturing and developing axes. Every axe is specifically designed to meet a particular function, with a tireless focus on high quality and area of use. A considerable amount of effort has also been put into producing axes with sound green credentials, avoiding any unnecessary consumption of natural resources.
When it comes to the quality and feel of the axes, much depends on the experience and skill of the individual craftsman. Each axe is signed with the smith’s initials as a guarantee of quality.