Blankets are nice. Pants are nice too. Combine the warmth of a blanket with the functionality of a pant, and you get this classic midweight bottom. Don’t let the cool fall or frigid winter keep you inside any longer. Put these on under your favorite pants and you will be warm, dry, and ready for hours of outdoor fun!
- Perfect for: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- LAYER TYPE: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- FABRIC: 100% Australian Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating 50+
- GARMENT WEIGHT: Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams)
CARE: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener – Minus33 wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool’s natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind – Bleach destroys wool!
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing and Wool Baselayer was started with the foundation of providing high quality, warm, comfortable and functional Merino Wool Clothing and Merino Wool Socks to the active and Outdoor community.