This Midweight top is a well fitted princess cut women’s crew that provides cozy warmth and spectacular comfort day in and day out. You’ll find yourself going to this top when the cold settles in and your synthetic undershirt just won’t do. The amazing benefits of Merino will have you wishing you had this top sooner!
- 230 g/m2 interlock knit construction
- Flat lck seams to prevent chafing
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Weight of Garment Size Large = 8.32 oz. (235 grams)
FABRIC: 00% Australian Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
CARE: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry — Total Easy Care (TEC) Merino apparel is designed for today’s busy lifestyle. Total Easy Care Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an ‘as new’ appearance. They won’t shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment. Click here to learn more about caring for your Minus33 Merino Wool.
Washing and Drying Instructions:
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener – Minus33 wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool’s natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind – Bleach destroys wool!
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing and Wool Baselayer was started with the foundation of providing high quality, warm, comfortable and functional Merino Wool Clothing and Merino Wool Socks to the active and Outdoor community.