KEEN’s iconic hiking boot for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. KEEN has carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4-mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
CONSCIOUSLY CONSTRUCTED FOR BETTER ADVENTURES: Every product has an impact. And KEEN is on a long, long journey to lighten it.
ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERRED LEATHER: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why we source our hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
CARE: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
It takes a lot of energy and enthusiasm to innovate, produce and market products that offer such positive differences. KEEN does the kind of work that adds up to something special, something bigger.