The Professional, Dansko’s iconic clog loved by millions, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2″
CARE: Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth.
Every pair of Dansko shoes features what Dansko likes to call the Dansko “Comfort DNA.” Long before a color is selected or an artistic detail is added, their design team has been hard at work engineering the perfect comfort experience. They start with the best materials on the market. They mold and fit; measure, contour, then fit again — and before they’re done, they test, test, test. So you can select the style you love and rest assured the comfort is on Dansko.