The Dansko Professional is the clog that launched a Comfort Revolution. Inside its iconic silhouette is a roomy reinforced toe box, an anatomically contoured PU midsole, an inner frame for stability and support, a padded instep collar, and a protective heel counter that allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability. The anti-fatigue rocker bottom assists with forward motion while walking to add hours of comfortable support throughout your day.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Odor control.
- Heel height 2″
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
CERTIFICATION: The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.
Every pair of Dansko shoes features what Dansko likes to call the Dansko “Comfort DNA.” Long before a color is selected or an artistic detail is added, their design team has been hard at work engineering the perfect comfort experience. They start with the best materials on the market. They mold and fit; measure, contour, then fit again — and before they’re done, they test, test, test. So you can select the style you love and rest assured the comfort is on Dansko.