KEEN’s iconic hiking boot for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. They carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4-mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
CONSCIOUSLY CREATED: Every product has an impact. And we’re on a long, long journey to lighten it.
ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERRED LEATHER: Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why KEEN sources their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
ECO ANTI-ODOR: KEEN turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. KEEN footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
PFC-FREE WATER REPELLENCY: Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so KEEN switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe, yet still effective.
CARE: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
It takes a lot of energy and enthusiasm to innovate, produce and market products that offer such positive differences. KEEN does the kind of work that adds up to something special, something bigger.