- The upper of this Rocky BlizzardStalker is constructed with a combination of split suede and 900 Denier fabric; this blend of materials ensures that these cold-weather work boots will have fantastic durability and will be incredibly strong. The collar has been padded with molded foam; its comfort will surpass all of your expectations. The extended tongue serves as a buffer, it stops objects from getting down into the interior. The boot’s lace-up design completes the upper, it is so beneficial to have because it allows you to change the boot’s fit.
- A steel toe ensures that these BlizzardStalker boots will keep your feet out of harm’s way. It’s able to withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression, we know this because it has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification. These 9 “ work boots also meet the requirements of the ASTM Electrical Hazard Standard.
- When wintry weather hits, it is imperative that you are wearing these BlizzardStalker boots. They have been assembled with Rocky waterproof construction; this feature will keep your feet and the interior of this outdoor footwear dry. Then there is the 1200 Grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation that will provide unparalleled warmth. When you are out working in unbearably-cold temperatures, these boots will keep your feet dry and splendidly warm.
- Within the interior there is a polyurethane footbed. This insole will cushion your steps and will help alleviate discomfort that would normally come about after standing on your feet all day. This footwear also has a TPU heel stabilizer, this comfortable feature will support your feet as you are walking.
- On the bottom, this boot has a multi-directional BlizzardStalker outsole. Having this sole is great because it gives you steady footing and delivers outstanding traction. This comes in handy when you are walking across uneven or snow-covered terrain.
- If you work outdoors in extremely cold weather, these Rocky BlizzardStalker Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boots (#7465) are perfect for you. Plus, if you ever want to go tubing with friends and family, this footwear can transition into an excellent pair of snow boots.
Established in 1932, the Rocky goal to provide quality outdoor and occupational footwear has not changed since the doors opened over 83 years ago. Rocky’s superior comfort, design, insulation, and waterproofing system empowers you to achieve your personal best and gives you the confidence to succeed – Rocky is Confidence in Action.